SOKKS Conditioning Material is distinguished by:
- Extremely Low Concentration
- No Contamination. The tubes do not leave residue or traces at locations where they are laid.
- Extremely high purity (reducing incorrect conditioning)
- Tooth friendly, olfactory inert odor carriers
- Extremely high chemical stability (reference material, valid for 3 years+)
- No handling regulations (no problems when lost)
- Time saving multi component conditioning.
EXPLANATION OF SOKKS-MPTS
- SOKKS-MPTS = SOKKS -Micro Particle Training Systems
- A SOKKS®-MPTS tube contains all microparticles necessary for each specialty (all the drugs, all explosives, all types of bodies etc …)
- Each tube contains the necessary odour spectrum needed to condition the dog to that odour
- If you are still not sure how the system works please call us for further clarification.
USE a SOKKS®-MPTS tube can be used on average 10 times. The tubes do not leave residues or traces at locations where they are laid.
Transportation of SOKKS®-MPTS tubes are not subject to special regulations for use or transport. No specific provisions, no paperwork.
FOLLOWING COMMON CONDITIONING CONCEPTS SOKKS® ANIMAL ODOR CONDITIONING IS ADVANTAGEOUS BECAUSE OF:
- Highest purity of active odors on olfactory inert carriers (no pseudo!),
- Lowest source load concentrations (nano-microgram)
- Highly chemical stability, long lasting reference odor sources (important for detection of e.g. corps, persons, food) reproducible conditioning
- Lowest contamination of the training areas
- Not dangerous or hazardous for dogs, humans and environment
- No costs for storage
- Conditioning (no conditioning to single compound necessary)
- Reinforcing conditioning by application of ”used” material
- Rendering high sensitivity and selectivity in source detection
- No “failure” conditioning