COVID-19 is having a higher than usual impact
Extended lockdowns across our most populous states mean record numbers of people are shopping online. This has caused an unprecedented surge in parcel deliveries.
Fewer passenger flights means we have less air freight capacity. Many domestic and international routes are currently suspended, and remaining routes have much lower frequencies.
Most Post Offices remain open
Local COVID-19 disruptions may cause some Post Offices to temporarily close or change their opening hours.
Delivery delays may be experienced
- Some parcel deliveries are being delayed due to major COVID-19 disruptions.
- Wine deliveries are particularly affected as they need to be processed manually.
Please see our domestic updates for the latest issues affecting deliveries within Australia.
Deliveries to and from overseas depend on overseas postal and delivery services. Restrictions and operating constraints are causing delays in most countries.
- Some countries are not currently accepting parcels.
- Fewer international flights mean some items may be delayed.
- Items may be held longer than usual by Australian and overseas customs authorities.
We use Australia Post and always use the quickest method possible. Please be assured that during these times we not only get FRESH product to you but use Australia post for quickest delivery. You will receive an email notification once we ship your delivery.