The SOKKS® Mould detection scent K9 training aid provides a new effective method of training your dogs to detect all types of mould. SOKKS -MPTS® Mould again is a pure real odor aid and is non-Hazardous to humans dogs and surfaces.
SOKKS-MPTS® Mould is completely harmless and requires no special handling, storage or requirements, you just need to be careful about cross-contamination as you would with any training scent. You can carry this training aid safely on you and train anywhere anytime, without leaving residual odour. SOKKS-MPTS® Mould can be planted and left in place without posting a guard, as it is completely safe to handle and poses no risk in case of accidental ingestion.
SOKKS-MPTS® Mould follows the same principle as the explosives system. Whilst target odor is presented in its pure form. Extensive research has shown that training the dog on all target odours each time is beneficial to the overall ability of the dog. This “combined” method of training has become the standard of all police, military stations and airports in Austria.
SOKKS® Mould is completely harmless and requires no special handling or storage apart from the normal cross-contamination considerations. You can carry the training aids in the field and any time your schedule allows, without leaving residual odour (especially important when asking members of the public to carry a training aid). SOKKS® Mould can be planted and left in place without as it is completely safe to handle and poses no risk in case of accidental ingestion.
SOKKS® Mould is NOT PSEUDO! It is PURE ODOR in minute quantities. Your dog will still detect larger quantities, only now he will be surer and faster in his response with increased drive and desire.
SOKKS is the world’s first suite of Pure Odour Scent Kits scientifically developed for the training of K9’s in the detection of Mould.
If you have a dark and cool place, you can store SOKKS. SOKKS Tubes stored properly have a shelf life of 3 years. Training aids should be stored in the original container in a dark, cool place. SOKKS should not be frozen, nor should it be exposed to bright light and high temperatures for long periods of time.
A SOKKS tube is completely non-toxic. It is absolutely safe for both the handler and the dog. If your dog swallows a training aid, he is still in some danger of intestinal injury and should be seen by a veterinarian. Normally it should pass without any trouble.
SOKKS K9’s are trained on pure odor. We believe that in short order judicial notice will be taken of SOKKS. Each dog can still be certified using current state standards by using real products.
If unanswered, Please leave a message WE will return call